Tagsadvancement audio bronx brooklyn Budgeting business cloth diaper laundering cloth diaper laundry customer service David eco-friendly education environmentally friendly farming fma food Free Music Archive friday sound-off gadgets Godin going green green living growth hacking health HowTo identi.ca infographic inspiration life skills Louis malware manhattan marketing meditation microblogging mobile phone money motivation mp3 music new york city nyc nycework OGG privacy proverb psychology purpose qotw queens quotation quote science self improvement Seth Seth Godin smallbiz small business social media sound off stress success sustainability tech technology TED ted.com TED Talks tweet tweets twitter video water Wi-Fi
Tag Archives: technology
Reading about nanotech reminds this blogger of a scene from the 2003 movie X2: X-Men United. In the scene Magneto Escapes, the movie’s villain Magneto breaks out of confinement by extracting iron from a prison guard’s blood. No, the prison guard didn’t boost his body’s iron levels feasting on chicken liver just before going to work. His body was hacked. The scene Bottoms Up! shows how the “iron hack” was done.
So what do these advancements in nanotech potentially mean? For starters, every one of us and everything in life is now potentially hackable. Bottoms up, folks!
- Agency Approves First Use of Viruses as a Food Additive
- Hazardous Nanotech in Grocery Store Aisles
- Hi-Tech Probes Sneak Inside Your Cells
- Scientists Make Bacteria Behave Like Computers
- Nanotech Now: Tiny Technology All Around You
- Drug Nanoshuttles Target ‘Zip Codes’ in Human Body
- Remote Control Drug Delivery Possible
- Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies
- Nanotech Glossary N