Here are seven noteworthy tweets to help in your quest for personal and professional excellence. These tweets were posted by @nycework between February 17 and February 22, 2013, and include:
- A quote from Steve Jobs on excellence;
- Parts 3 and 4 of a five-part article about the top five first-aid tricks everyone should know, as suggested by Scott, an emergency medical technician;
- an article about a research study that explains why powerful business leaders often “leap without looking” when making risky decisions;
- an infographic showing how to tweak your tweets for maximum retweets;
- an introduction and sample chapter from The 1% Solution, a book by Tom Connellan that tells how to make life-changing improvements one percent at a time;
- and a link to @nycework’s tweet highlights from the week of February 10, 2013.
Without further ado, the tweets…enjoy! Continue reading