Here are seven awareness-enhancing tweets posted by @nycework between March 3 and March 8, 2013, and include:
- A Spanish proverb stressing the importance of being vigilant;
- an entrepreneur discussing eight life-enhancing skills that schools don’t teach and why it’s important to sharpen these skills;
- an article providing insight into how, according to the Tax Policy Center, 46.4 percent of Americans paid no federal income tax in 2011;
- an article revealing one little trick to get you back on track during times when purpose or motivation seem lost;
- a research study linking lack of sleep to the disruption of hundreds of health-promoting genes, primarily genes that regulate the immune system, metabolism and the body’s stress response;
- an infographic showing how criminals guess people’s PIN numbers and some tips on how to pick PIN numbers that are harder to guess;
- and a link to @nycework’s previous tweet digest with an infographic post showing eight items that are highly valuable to criminals and why you should consider not carrying them in your wallet…plus more.
Behold, the tweets. Enjoy!
“Drink nothing without seeing it; sign nothing without reading it.”~Spanish Proverb | http://wp.me/p1M3rB-5G #qotw
Last week’s highlights >> 8 Surprisingly Dangerous Items to Keep in Your Wallet… & more | http://wp.me/p1M3rB-5r
8 Essential Life Skills They Didn’t Teach You In School (via @lifehackorg) | http://is.gd/Z3R5pz #education #success
#HowTo Pay No Federal #IncomeTax (via @YahooFinance) | http://is.gd/27Qor1 #finance #money
One Little Trick to Find #Purpose and #Motivation (via @zen_habits) | http://is.gd/bwkCyQ
Researchers Say Lack of #Sleep Disrupts 100s of ‘Good #Health’ #Genes (via @guardianscience) | http://is.gd/tomzrR
#Infographic: How Criminals Guess Your #PIN Number (via @TechPageOne) | http://is.gd/vrJwQZ #theft #banking