Here are seven noteworthy tweets to aid your courageous advancement as an individual and a professional. These tweets were posted by @nycework between February 24 and March 1, 2013, and include:
- An insightful quote from French Renaissance writer Michel Eyquem de Montaigne on living courageously;
- a 15-minute, daily habit that can improve your life;
- Part 5 of a five-part article about the top five first-aid tricks everyone should know, as suggested by Scott, an emergency medical technician;
- seven ways to generate website traffic by breathing new life into your old blog posts;
- an infographic showing some surprisingly dangerous items you might be carrying around that are highly attractive to identity thieves;
- how to improve your reading speed without sacrificing comprehension;
- and a link to @nycework’s tweet highlights from the week of February 17, 2013.
And now, the tweets. Enjoy!
“Who feareth to suffer suffereth already, because he feareth.”~Michel Eyquem De Montaigne | http://is.gd/9rzFxA #qotw
Last week’s highlights >> #Infographic: The Art of Getting #Retweets… & more | http://is.gd/DLrnU9
30-Sec Tip: #HowTo Improve Your Life by Spending 15 Minutes Daily (via @lifehackorg) | http://is.gd/Cu9AOH #selfhelp
#Top5 #FirstAid Tricks Everyone Should Know ~ Part 5 of 5 (via @TodayIFoundOut1) | http://is.gd/lfBfEh #health #defib
#Infographic: 8 Surprisingly Dangerous Items to Keep in Your Wallet (via @InfographicAll) | http://is.gd/dOhe3X #IDtheft
7 Ways to Revive Old Blog Posts (via @ProBlogger) | http://is.gd/QVTRM3 #blogging #seo #serp
#HowTo Learn #SpeedReading (via @wikiHow) | http://is.gd/cZFoP6 #selfhelp #selfimprov