Here are seven noteworthy tweets to help in your quest for personal and professional excellence. These tweets were posted by @nycework between February 17 and February 22, 2013, and include:
- A quote from Steve Jobs on excellence;
- Parts 3 and 4 of a five-part article about the top five first-aid tricks everyone should know, as suggested by Scott, an emergency medical technician;
- an article about a research study that explains why powerful business leaders often “leap without looking” when making risky decisions;
- an infographic showing how to tweak your tweets for maximum retweets;
- an introduction and sample chapter from The 1% Solution, a book by Tom Connellan that tells how to make life-changing improvements one percent at a time;
- and a link to @nycework’s tweet highlights from the week of February 10, 2013.
Without further ado, the tweets…enjoy!
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where #excellence is expected.”~Steve Jobs | http://is.gd/fegwWD
Previous tweet digest: #Top5 #FirstAid Tricks Everyone Should Know ~ Part 1 of 5… & more | http://is.gd/qJX3Bs
Research Explains Why Powerful #Business #Leaders Often Leap Without Looking (via @byu) | http://is.gd/C4ihvh #risk
#Top5 #FirstAid Tricks Everyone Should Know ~ Part 3 of 5 (via @TodayIFoundOut1) | http://is.gd/AVl2l5 #health
#Infographic: The Art of Getting #Retweets (via @DanielSharkov) | http://is.gd/n0SqTx
#Top5 #FirstAid Tricks Everyone Should Know ~ Part 4 of 5 (via @TodayIFoundOut1) | http://is.gd/WsqBFy #health #cpr
If You Improve Something By 1% Every Day, Your Performance *Will* Double on the 68th Day | http://is.gd/RZuJyT #FYI